Thursday 8 October 2009

Blog...Journal...Blog...Aaaaaaarrrrgghhh!!!

Sorry fellow bloggers...since I started my blog last term, I havent really been into posting often (Well posting at all really!), but now I've really started to get into my own and other's work in a different way to before...it's kind of becoming more natural instead of an effort!

So, that problem's been overcome (blogging is the way forward!)...now I am faced with the 'journal' issue! This year I've decided to do my journal online which I find works really well for me, although I'm still figuring out where I want to post things. I'm keen to keep my journal and blog separate because my journal is more about my own work, influencess and when things go wrong. Where as my blog start to become a representation of everything else that I like, find interesting and do in our wonderful world of fashion!

...we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. i've just started my blog,
    ive suddenly found it easy

    i like your post on mark fast :)

    X

    ReplyDelete